Children Funded Services
- No cost school readiness services are available to all children 0-5 in the Ella, Cedar Lane, Johnson Park, Linda and Camptonville elementary school neighborhoods.
- Free early literacy services are available to all children 0-5 at the Yuba County Library.
- Full dental services for children 0-5 and their siblings are available to low income families in Yuba County.
- No cost play therapy sessions for children 3 to 5 with special needs or disabilities are available to all families in Yuba County.
Provider and Caregiver Funded Services
- No cost consultation services specific to child development and behavioral issues are available to all Yuba County families and providers with a child 0-5.
- All early childhood educators in Yuba and Sutter Counties are eligible to receive a professional development stipend through the Child Care Planning Council.