top of page



has answers! 

Help Me Grow Yuba County is here to help YOU connect families to local resources and support. A referral to Help Me Grow means that families will be linked to a wide range of community services that will encourage the child's optimal growth and development. 

What is Help Me Grow?

Help Me Grow is a national framework used to coordinate services and support for children aged 0-6. Help Me Grow Yuba County, utilizes the Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ), which focuses on the identification of developmental and behavioral concerns. Help Me Grow Yuba County then supports the linkage of families to community agencies that can help.

Help Me Grow Yuba County can:

How do I access Help Me Grow?

  • Call our Help Me Grow Care Coordinator (530) 749-4949 or e-mail [email protected]

  • Complete one of the Ages & Stages Questionnaires at the top of this page (with guardian permission) 

For Families: 

Help Me Grow offers the following:

  • Free developmental and behavioral screenings with an evidence-based tool (for Yuba County Residents only).

  • Connection to community resources and service agencies for families.

  • Care Coordination and follow-up for families to ensure success of connection to services.

  • Reports back to referring provider detailing outcomes of Help Me Grow referral.

For Providers:

Help Me Grow offers the following:

  • Free training on the Ages and Stages Questionnaire from a certified ASQ trainer. 

  • Access to the ASQ online platform for easy, paperless, personalized implementation 

  • A FREE materials kit to support the implementation of ASQ screenings into your program. 

  • Ongoing technical assistance and support with referrals & care coordination. 

bottom of page