top of page



has answers! 

​​If you have questions or concerns about your child’s development, learning, or behavior, it’s important to act early. Getting help early is one of the best things you can do to ensure your child reaches their greatest potential.

What is Help Me Grow?

Help Me Grow is a national framework used to coordinate services and support for children aged 0-6. Help Me Grow focuses on the identification of developmental and behavioral concerns and linkage of families to community agencies that can help.

Help Me Grow Yuba County can: 

How do I access Help Me Grow? 

  • Call our Help Me Grow Care Coordinator (530) 749-4949 or e-mail

  • Complete one of the Ages & Stages Questionnaires at the top of this page. ​​

  • Ask your pediatrician or your child’s teacher to refer you. Tell them "I want to do an ASQ!"


For additional events, programs and resources visit our Virtual Bulletin Board

bottom of page